Getting to know yourself and your business
Work Out If You Are Ready with Pinpoint Grants and Tenders Self Assessments
We want you to enter the grants and tenders process prepared, and more importantly knowing whether or not you are prepared. That is why we have collected some useful self-assessment tools to support you in your grant and tender search before you reach the stage of calling us.
Are You Grant Ready?
Questions to ask yourself before you start looking for grants
Can you answer the following questions?
- What do you want a grant for?
- Why do you want to do it?
- What do you think you will achieve?
- Who will benefit from your project?
- What is your project budget?
- How much do you want?
- Who do you want it from?
- How much will you contribute?
- How long will it take?
- When do you need to start?
If you can’t answer these questions, you’re not grant ready.
We can help you get ready. Call us 1300 79 63 43.
Are You Tender Ready?
Self-assessment for the tender curious
Your readiness when lodging a tender response is vital. If you are not completely prepared when lodging your response the chances of you being successful are slim. Tendering with the government is not a lottery. It takes a lot of hard work and knowledge.
Ask yourself some of these questions:
- Do you have a clear image of your vision, mission and core values?
- Do you have experience in this area?
- Can you demonstrate this experience?
- Do you understand the requirements?
- And do you know the closing date?
If you can’t answer these questions, you’re not tender ready.
We can help you get there.
Bid Or No Bid Self Assessment
You eventually need to assess if you should or should not put in a bid
What makes for an impressive win rate is the ability to decide when not to put a bid in.
- Can you afford not to put in a bid?
- Is the work financially or strategically important to you?
- Does the work align with your core business?
- Do you meet the minimum requirements?
- Are you able to invest appropriate time/money/resources to put forward a credible bid?
If the answer is not yes to three or more of these questions you need to re-think your opportunity.
Other questions to consider are also:
- Do you have any conflicts of interest?
- Do you know how many businesses will be appointed?
- Do you have evidence showing your capability to perform the work?